Monday, April 17, 2006

Getting the word 'procrastination' out of my system...

Been a while since i last had one of these life changing moments... where i feel that life has been such a letdown in the past few days... not because of any dissapointments in particular. This is about making a bold move to once and for all kick the procrastinating nature of me out the window... it's been so me since i can ever remember it... i cannot recall the countless times i had to reset my system so that i can start anew and begin the living again. So here i go again, hopefully this is gonna last longer than the previous one did. There are many reasons why i have always needed to reset. It normally happens after having a very long holiday, some setback in life, ended a relationship, been too freaking lazy out of a sudden and can't take it anymore... ya know.. stuffs like that. so this time my reason to resest is because exam's just around the corner and i feel it's high time to just turn over a new leaf and kick start my life- albeit ONCE AGAIN! so writing this blog on a more frequent basis is one of my ways of writing down how successful i have been in my attempt. I'll be ending this post right here right now... got a LOT of reading to attempt tonight.

p/s: received an email filled with pics of the latest mercedes roadster... it is a babe.
check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment