Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Clock is ticking

Actually found myself some free time to write an entry despite the hectic schedule i am currently undergoing. Had light training earlier this evening with the rest of the boys. Groupings for the Futsal tournament was held and it's a very HOT topic at the hostel grounds at the moment, seems a lil' funny to me that everything's so hyped up. Perhaps it's because this is already my 4th tournament and all the butterflies in my tummy have already settled down. Leaving to the hostel in a moment's time to practise the kalaoke boys sketch. Sketch seems pretty fine to me but it still requires some fine tuning here and there.Not forgetting we still need to add in the final topic and then we're done.


Paeds cycle have been very fullfilling. Class ended at 12pm today according the the timetable... it's the first time any of my cycles ended at 12pm. Best of all i did not feel the time dragging by me... i truly enjoy this cycle. Gtg now... will write more in my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment