Sunday, August 10, 2008

First cup in the Bag

So Man. Utd. added yet another trophy into the cabinet tonight beating Portsmouth 4-1 in the penalty shootout. I watched the game at d nearest mamak stall cause i didnt subscribe to Astro and this could be one of those rare moments where i will be able to take time out to catch their matches starting this season. The reason is pretty clear-W.O.R.K. but i'll be trying to do my best by keeping myself up to date with internet news, blogs etc.

Also,I went back to my old school the other day (Victoria Institution) and took a walk around the compound. It brought a flood of memories back just going through the corridors once again. Read through the notice boards to update myself on the latest happenings. Saw the burnt down scout den for the first time and i was shocked. I think the school authorities should at least clean up d place. It looks so shabby. Overall i thought the school looks rather unkept. But hey, budget's tight.

As i was driving back that evening, two idiots knocked into my car... darn it. Thankfully nothing happened to me. But just some slight damage to my posterior bumper otherwise all's good. Culprits banked in $$$ today so i can get it fixed tomorrow. No fuss which i like very much.4 more days to induction. woohoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment