Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08 8:08:08 pm



The fire-lighting ceremony to cap off a wonderful opening ceremony

For those of you who missed the opening ceremony last night, SHAME ON YOU! It was a masterpiece not because
I'm Chinese but it really was. At one moment I had this sense of pride overwhelming me from the inside. The show was brilliant, from the opening drummers to the fairy lighted green costumes to the giant scroll and lastly the torch lighting ceremony. AMAZING!It was certainly worth the wait. Speaking on another note, i was at the toto and 4D centres yesterday, you know la... but d number i wanted like everyone else...0808 was sold out! nothing suprising in a place like Malaysia.

Thum, I don't know where I will be working as of now. Come Merdeka Day which is the final day of my induction course... i will be given a letter of appointment. In it I will open and find out my fate for the next two years minimum.Finger's crossed I will get one of my choices which I submitted to the ministry of Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment