Thursday, August 7, 2008

7 days later...

Dark Knight was highly entertaining, they should really make movies as long as this...haha, at least the ringgit was well spent ;) The late heath ledger was brilliant in his role. Sadly he will not be gracing the silver screens no more.

Secondly, sorry thum n musle because i wont be able to join u guys in d KL marathon on the 24th. Am already summoned for my induction course beginning next thursday in JB. It will last till the 31st , yes Merdeka Day and a couple of days after that I am expected to report in for duty at the appointed hospital. SO yes, i'm going off to work pretty soon.

I actually wanted more time to hang around, spend more time with my family, friends n to just sit back n relax. The government seems to have other ideas, what to do?? they are my employers... i employee-NO SAY

At the same time i'm leaving home, my sis is also leaving home for her stint with Starcruises... how cool is that? wished i could swap places but i doubt she wanna swap places with me to see blood and all the patients in the wards... not that im complaining, i am very eager to begin my work as a doctor. My ambition achieved and being put to good use at last!

I have still a long list of things to do and people to meet before i begin work. No time to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment