Tuesday, February 6, 2007

just felt like ..

just felt like blogging today, seems to me... most of us are finding it harder to blog as constantly as before... reasons could run to a million of em' but most of it boils down to lack of time? nothing much to talk about..? for me, im just pure lazy... the com's just right in front of me but why can't i just spare a sec/day to type my thoughts down...

just as i was about to revise... i figured.. it shouldn't be that difficult.. it shouldn't be a chore..
right now.. i'm into my Pediatrics Surgery cycle.. in other words.. learning how to deal with kids that come into the hospitals with cases that require surgery..erm.. such as appendicitis... simple fracture and others... now.. i still remember those times when our elders used to tell us... we shouldn't run right after eating because we might get 'nga nga cheong' aka appendicitis... after going through the topic... i never came across any form of explaination to justify their advise... too bad so sad... but well, its just an asian thing ya know.. for the elders to pass down advices that sometimes we can't and shouldn't argue about..like we shouldn't shake our legs ...(shaking our luck away).. we shouldn't play with babies and kids too much otherwise they'll have nightmares... and much more.. couldn't possibly list them all down at this time of the day...

i was chatting with my mum last weekend and it dawned upon me how much i missed her... best of all , im not afraid to admit it.. i do miss u mum. too bad i won't be back this summer hols..
i even went to the extend of listening to Boyz 2 men's "song for mama"... its amazing that song i tell u;)

and last but not least... to my friends... miss ya all too... been thinking about everyone suddenly and everything ive gone through.. would gladly go through eveything again with you people...

1 comment:

  1. Am I in your "50 Most Missed Friends"? Hehe... Wish you luck my friend & study smart!

    ReplyDelete