Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy new year

So happy new year friends and family... for those who did not receive my sms ; wishing you all the best that 2010 can offer in terms of family, work etc. For those of us who blog, wishing us persistence in updating our blogs (look who is talking) and hopefully fulfill some of those over-zealous new year resolutions we have written down somewhere.
As for me, I've got a whole list of things that i personally want to achieve by the end of this year... It is a BIG year for me, I will finally be completing my Housemanship by the end of August and will then take my first big step towards specializing. Can't wait for that to happen. Let's take things one step at a time and hopefully by the end of the year we can look back proudly and say "mission accomplished".


No comments:

Post a Comment