Sunday, April 6, 2008

The 'Hurdle'

Ónce again, we have stumbled on that very same hurdle. Spirit, determination, teamwork, skills, dedication and desire was 100% but it still wasn't sufficient. This year's recently concluded annual Futsal tournament marks my 6th and final attempt at winning the cup. I cannot say how much sweat, time and $$$ has been spent and no matter how much confidence and preparation has been made, it still isn't ours. I doubt I will be playing any more competitive futsal after this but it's still too early to say. But if any of you young ones from team 'Tiempo' is reading this; never give up the dream, continue working harder till'you achieve it. I have given my all throughout these fine 6 years and it has been an honour to play in one team as you guys. salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment